[TangerineSDR] magnetopi shematic

David Witten wittend at wwrinc.com
Fri Aug 7 10:27:30 EDT 2020

Scotty,

Looking at your schematic, the resistor on the address line for the MCP9808
is on the high side.  There no resistors on the lo-side of the de-selected
addresses.  This bothered me when I was making the prototypes, and I put
them on the ground side, because the Adafruit breakout board does it that
way.  The Microchip spec sheet does not specify, as far as I can tell (see
attached).

In practice, it did not seem to matter much for me.  I forgot them
altogether at first and they still let me select addresses reliably.  But
perhaps at the cost of extra current drain or something.

Dave