[TangerineSDR] Fwd: temperature tests

David Witten wittend at wwrinc.com
Thu Aug 6 13:20:36 EDT 2020

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: David Witten <wittend at wwrinc.com>
Date: Thu, Aug 6, 2020 at 12:19 PM
Subject: Re: temperature tests
To: Julius Madey <hillfox at fairpoint.net>

Jules,

I'm not certain that really specific parameters have been stipulated.  The
goal always seems to be "can useful science be done with this" and "is this
the best we can afford".  Neither goal has been entirely expressed in
numbers.
But I do not see any real competitors on the horizon.

It is really a matter of squeezing all the performance  out of what we have.

Dave