[TangerineSDR] Personal Space WX Station Central Control System Database

Engelke, Bill bill.engelke at ua.edu
Fri Nov 6 11:04:42 EST 2020

To all:                            Personal Space WX Station Central Control System Database

Please find attached :

  *   A PowerPoint layout showing database structure
  *   An Excel file listing my current understanding of what fields we need in each table

Note that I have configured third normal form for several fields, to improve efficiency.
Fields that should be indexed are denoted with *, although I have marked several fields as indexed when they would also be linked (i.e., foreign key), so maybe unnecessary.

This is a work in progress..    any feedback is most welcome - 73 - Bill AB4EJ