[TangerineSDR] Magnetometer Testing

Julius Madey hillfox at fairpoint.net
Sun Nov 1 15:59:34 EST 2020

Dave,
2 inch PVC is fine .... I chose the 1 1/4 inch because it was a good fit
for your boards.  2 inch gives you more clearance to work also.  I have
the same auger set and it works well ... my 1/2 inch cordless drill with
extended handles for leverage when hitting stones is a big help.
\
The earlier email was relative to the pair of mounted mags I had
intended to send to Hyomin using your original boards.  I could still
fab that or wait until I get a couple of Scotty's boards or perhaps Gil
would like to make his own ..... whatever works to get things moving ...
I'll wait for Hyomin to decided what works best for him.

What is your opinion on cascading two mags on two of the new boards with
different i2c addressing for the two?   My intent here is to get the two
mags as physically close as possible without interaction to insure
identical environments for more accurate comparison of the two mags.

Jules