[nos-bbs] Message log jam

Wm Lewis thunderft at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 21 13:58:10 EDT 2014

Tried SMTP KICK (Nothing happened)
Removed any 'lck' files, and re'kicked' (nothing happened)
Removed all files except the sequence file, (in /jnos/spool/mqueue) then waited. New messages instantly jam again.
Rebooted. No change, instant jam.

Only thing that seems to get them going again is if I delete all files in /jnos/spool/mqueue   *and*   all files in /jnos/spool/mail

Of course deleting the later files mean deleting every last message on my system. Not really the course of action I'm looking for.

So, as of now, they are still back-logging in the /jnos/spool/mqueue directory waiting for some unknown force to kick in.

:)

Bill