[nos-bbs] Message log jam

Michael E Fox - N6MEF n6mef at mefox.org
Fri Mar 21 10:36:28 EDT 2014

I should add that I do NOT allow JNOS SMTP to talk to anything other than
other JNOS machines.  So the mqueue situation I had in January is NOT
associated with Internet SPAM.  When I examined the messages in the mqueue,
they all appeared to be addressed to our other JNOS machines.  But it was a
spot check.  So I can't say for certain.

Michael