[aprssig] JOTA and APRS

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Fri Oct 13 15:56:48 EDT 2017

Your thinking of CQSRVR where APRS stations anywhere can CQ all other like
stations.

Just send an APRS message to CQSRVR and the first two words are CQ JOTA ...

That will go to evry other such station that has done the same thing.  When
you see any responses, be sure to send them a directed email message.

But unless you announce this on the Scouting lists or school club roundups,
few will know about it.  What list is best and Ill make the announcem,ent

bob