[aprssig] iPhone APRS app?

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Wed Oct 11 13:42:55 EDT 2017

Actually, I should have mentioned that APRS-IS is sufficient, just not
restricted to the aprs.fi web site.

And yes, I have a FreedomPop phone with APRSISMO running on it that I
can also drop into someone's vehicle for the event.  I'm just looking to
increase the APRS penetration in our club as well as meeting the need
for this event.

The really hard part is the op that has a Blackberry 10.  It's sort-of
Android, but requires special application builds and signing to install
anything on it.

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ - Author of APRSISCE/32/MO (the latter is my
up-and-coming Android client that includes TH-D74 Bluetooth connectivity).

PS.  http://tinyurl.com/Get-APRSISMO