[aprssig] iPhone APRS app?

Michael Barnes barnmichael at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 13:14:15 EDT 2017

I know you said you were interested in iPhones, however, just a suggestion
for your consideration. Android phones and tablets can be had quite
cheaply. Cell service is not required. You don't even need a SIM card. Then
you can run apps like APRSDroid and interface your device with your radio.
This has the plus of freeing up your smartphone for other purposes
including emergency calls and taking pictures of the event.

Just a thought.

Michael WA7SKG

On Tue, Oct 10, 2017 at 8:04 PM Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) <