[aprssig] iPhone APRS app?

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Tue Oct 10 21:04:20 EDT 2017

There's an bike event coming up this weekend and a few members of our
local club are volunteering support for the first time, but they've
never done APRS and only have iPhones.  Can anyone provide me with
pointers to what's available on that platform?  I've already ruled out
the aprs.fi app because net control will only be using local APRS
clients, not the aprs.fi web site.

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ - Author of APRSISCE for Winbdows Mobile and Win32

PS.  Please do not use this thread to start any flame wars about
anything.  If you have negative comments on any particular client,
please send them privately to me and not the list.

PPS.  Yes, I know I'm guilty of
http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/what-am-i-missing