[aprssig] APRS Symbol Look Up Table

Kenneth Finnegan kennethfinnegan2007 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 02:20:21 EST 2017

Thanks. That's good feedback. I'll poke at my Python script some tomorrow
to try and implement those. Any other thoughts from the list on how to make
it more clear?

The hard part was hand-placing all the symbol codes, so I'll just need to
extract those into their own tile set so I never need to do that again!

--
Kenneth Finnegan
http://blog.thelifeofkenneth.com/