[aprssig] APRS Symbol Look Up Table

Kenneth Finnegan kennethfinnegan2007 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 02:14:55 EST 2017

Version 2 of my look up table has been released integrating Hessu's
feedback (which was also echoed by others off-list):
http://blog.thelifeofkenneth.com/2017/01/aprs-symbol-look-up-table.html

Thanks for all of your consideration and feedback. I look forward to others
finding this useful.

--
Kenneth Finnegan, W6KWF
http://blog.thelifeofkenneth.com/