[aprssig] APRS Symbol Look Up Table

Heikki Hannikainen hessu at hes.iki.fi
Thu Jan 19 01:02:19 EST 2017

On Wed, 18 Jan 2017, Kenneth Finnegan wrote:

> In the interest of making it easier to look up symbol codes, I've made a lookup table which has the symbol code, the primary symbol, and the secondary symbol
> all on top of each other as opposed to the three adjacent tables on the aprs.org
> page: http://blog.thelifeofkenneth.com/2017/01/aprs-symbol-look-up-table.html

Hey, that's useful!

A couple of little improvement ideas:

* Add a new header column on the left, with a '/' and '\' on each primary
and secondary symbol row (rows 2, 3, 5, 6, 8, 9...)

* Use slightly different background color for the header rows (rows 1, 4,
7...) and the new header column on the left

* A little more space between each group of 3 rows

   - Hessu