[aprssig] New IGate Operator - APRS ideas...

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Thu Jan 5 14:59:08 EST 2017

The reason why amateur radio is so non interesting is the rediculously
immature technologies we are still using decades later with no evolution.

 I’d vote for using OpenTrac instead of APRS and just move on down the road…

What exactly do you want APRS to do for the mobile and handheld operator? I
am always open for practical suggestions.

By the way, most credit card transactions at the cashier are still using
300 baud dial-up technology…  yet they drive our entire economy and still
work quite well…

Bob, WB4APR