[aprssig] OpenTRAC (was: Re: New IGate Operator)

spam8mybrain spam8mybrain at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 5 13:32:57 EST 2017

I wonder if anyone is using OpenTRAC intentionally. Since I included OpenTRAC support in YAAC, I occasionally see error reports in the APRS-IS where someone actually tries to I-gate an OpenTRAC packet (the '[ PID 77 ]' error kind of identifies it), so apparently someone is using YAAC in dual-protocol mode on the same frequency.
Andrew, KA2DDOauthor of YAAC