[aprssig] Digi and Voice Repeater Beacon Question

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Tue Apr 5 15:46:18 EDT 2016

Thanks for asking!

Yes, DIGI should beacon its own data once every 10 minutes direct AND once
every hour via 1 hop.

The local FREQ object shouldbe evry 10 minutes DIRECT

The IGate should be every 10m via 1 hop.  Or if that is too much in your
area, it shold be every 30 minutes.

It looks like you have read http://aprs.org/localinfo.html

Bob, WB4APR