[aprssig] Amazing APRS HD Balloon video...

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Sat Apr 2 11:08:25 EDT 2016

Fantastic Balloon HD video.  An amazingly video Edited down to show the
whole mission in a few minutes.  Well worth watching!  Posted by Kevin
Reeve  on the aprsisce group:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxaKxS5POmY

remainder of his post...

They used http://predict.habhub.org/ for path prediction and here is the