[aprssig] Orphaned Argent Data GPS? Panic!

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Tue Mar 31 21:42:20 EDT 2015

If they're the 6-pin wafer type, it's probably like this:

1 - LVTTL out
2 - LVTTL in
3 - RS-232 out
4 - RS-232 in
5 - Power
6 - Ground

Sounds like what you've got is a GT-525.  Wieson is the patch antenna
manufacturer, I think.  I don't recall the GT-525 being high-altitude
capable but I'm not certain.  The GT-320FW was, but it's at least 1" across.

Scott
N1VG