[aprssig] APRS Operation by Foreign Hams in Australia

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Sat Feb 14 16:52:44 EST 2015

I'll add that when in Spain, I simply put the province designator in my
comment, just to keep it clear. That meant that every evening I had to
figure out where we'd primarily be the next day and I set it for that
rather than try to figure out just when I crossed the imaginary
boundaries while on the road.