[aprssig] Digi Question

Richard Graves rgraves at vysystems.net
Tue Mar 19 16:24:05 EDT 2013

Hi Lynn,

That is a good idea, I could write a script to compare the direct off air
packets against the digipeated one and log it to a text file.  Now why
didn't I think of that sooner.  That's what I like about a list like this.
 Plus I get to break out some rusty perl skills and dust them off at the
same time.  ;-)

Thanks,

Richard, KK4JDO