[aprssig] FBI Equivalent Of An APRS Tracker

Mark Earle wa2mct at mearle.com
Wed May 11 12:38:54 EDT 2011

On 5/11/2011 10:32 AM, r gilson wrote:
> Interesting 433 for garage door openers and APRS for commercial
> stuff?  This area has repeater links and other stuff in this area?

http://www.arrl.org/band-plan-1

Per that (and I understand different regions may not adhere 100% to this)

433.00-435.00 Aux/Repeater links

My own repeater has a duplex link in this area.

Remember, though, Amateur use is secondary from 420-449.99 in the US;
and there are "Line A" and "Line B" geographic restrictions on use of
parts of the band.

       ) )    de WA2MCT Mark
      ( (     Echolink 221408      Grid Square EL17HQ
       ) )    You will be assimilated... oooh, coffee!!
    _|****|   http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/find.cgi?wa2mct-8 Home
   ( |    |   http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/find.cgi?call=wa2mct-9 Mobile
    `|____|   wa2mct at mearle.com  wa2mct at juno.com  wa2mct at arrl.net