[aprssig] N494CZ/WB9CQO

Jeff King king.robert.j at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 12:57:47 EDT 2009

Nothing directed at anyone, but wasn't their a long duration balloon a week
or two at 70+K feet doing something similar?  I seem to remember one or two
of the APRS godfathers defending this. A plane at 1000 feet AGL
doing something similar for an hour or two is not a good thing, but the
order of magnitude seems an octave or more apart.
Then again, I seem to recall these same dialogs a few years ago. Naw....
never mind.