[aprssig] N494CZ/WB9CQO

Pete Loveall AE5PL Lists hamlists at ametx.com
Sat Apr 4 12:32:18 EDT 2009

What's really nice is he is blasting his position out every 10 seconds using WIDE1-1,WIDE2-1 (lighting up every fill-in and WIDEn-n digi in sight)!  The aircraft (if the registration number is legitimate) is a home built based in Menasha, WI.  The person the aircraft is registered to does not have a ham license.  My guess is pirate and a very nasty pirate at that jamming the APRS frequency for over 100 miles around.

73,

Pete Loveall AE5PL
pete at ae5pl dot net