[aprssig] Mobile Packet Range

Ken H> sailingtoo at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 08:12:41 EDT 2007

Thanks for the info Bob - I remembered reading that and wondered if it were
still true.  I guess that's why they are finding that D-Star doesn't have
the range first promised?  At a D-Star seminar last yr there were saying the
D-Star range would be greater than a comparable voice FM repeater, but I am
hearing lately they are finding that not to be true... range is a good bit
less.

Ken H>