[aprssig] NWSRVR

Chris Rose kb8uih at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 21 13:14:01 EDT 2007

The Kenwoods can do that with limiting distance that
it accepts incoming packets.  But, your idea is a good
one.  This way the packets can be queried for a
specific area.

Does anyone know where the packets are being sent out
from if not straight from a particular NWS office that
has hams on board?

Chris
KB8UIH
Midland, MI