[aprssig] NWSRVR

AE5PL Lists HamLists at ametx.com
Sun Oct 21 10:52:48 EDT 2007

Dale did some work in this area with his WXSVR.  I don't know what happened to that part of the project.  Of course, WXSVR does generate objects for all major warnings (and some watches) which can be and are gated to RF by local IGate sysops.  It is important to note that you don't want the text of the various watches and warnings to be broadcast over APRS for one simple reason: there is a -lot- of text in each NWS watch and warning which would quickly overload an RF network.

73,

Pete Loveall AE5PL
pete at ae5pl dot net