[aprssig] NWSRVR

Bennett, Joe ka3nam at daminternet.biz
Sun Oct 21 10:33:18 EDT 2007

How about based on position to narrow it down to the county (keep RF
utilization lower)... It'll also be a benefit for travelers that may not
know what county they are in...??? May require a database lookup or the
position may be sent after the message is transmitted... Can't remember
if all clients do that or not...???

-Joe
KA3NAM

http://www.damtravel.com