[aprssig] APRS resolution

Andrew Rich vk4tec at people.net.au
Fri Oct 5 15:03:03 EDT 2007

Well not really - my GPS is currently doing 4.5 meters res.

When we did the APRS airplane tracking it put it off the runway and on the
grass.

In that case, the system did not support the capable resolution.

Andrew Rich VK4TEC
vk4tec at people.net.au <mailto:vk4tec at people.net.au>
http://www.tech-software.net