[aprssig] GPS attachment for Kenwood TH-D7?

'Scott Miller' scott at opentrac.org
Sat May 26 14:34:02 EDT 2007

Hey, I've got the same paperweight!  =]  Actually, mine gets use as a booth
display now, so it's not a total loss.  If I ever figure out what part(s)
need to be replaced to get it working again, I'll let you know.

My Deluo rep said they had a unit with a built-in regulator, but I don't see
it listed.  I'll have to ask him which one he was talking about.

Scott
N1VG