[aprssig] I almost understand WIDEn-N

Tyson S. timbercutter at yahoo.com
Sat May 26 11:51:14 EDT 2007

WIDE3-3 will go: WIDE3-3 out of your radio, then WIDE3-2 out of the
first digi, then the other digi will go out WIDE3-1, then the other
digi will go out WIDE3-* and then it all stops. Someone here will
correct me if I am wrong, but I do not think the first number does
anything, I think you could enter WIDE1-3 in your tracker and it would
just work exactly the same as WIDE3-3.