[aprssig] Trouble with Calculator Serial Cable

gerheim at cox.net gerheim at cox.net
Fri May 25 19:32:35 EDT 2007

Yup.  I made a pit stop at Radio Shack.  Actually, a look in my junk drawer would have produced the same results.

The ferite chokes are doing the trick.

BTW, just hope the locals don't mind all the packets I'm pumping out.  It's the only way I can test it.

Try findu for K1QN-1 / Raw APRS for a laugh.