[aprssig] Trouble with Calculator Serial Cable

Cap Pennell cap at cruzio.com
Fri May 25 20:21:06 EDT 2007

With findu showing packets from your local digi (N1LMA-15, within 5 miles of you) reaching the internet, it looks like reducing your path to only WIDE1-1 during your testing could be a courteous move.
A good routine for a mobile is two hops in all directions like WIDE1-1,WIDE2-1.
These days, places where a three-hop path of WIDE3-3 (or WIDE1-1,WIDE2-2) are really needed or helpful are very few and far between.

73, Cap KE6AFE

<snip>