[aprssig] (no subject)

Andy McMullin Andy at rickham.net
Sat May 12 17:52:42 EDT 2007

Message: 7
Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 11:33:42 -0500
From: Jason Winningham <jdw at eng.uah.edu>
Subject: Re: [aprssig] Xastir on OS X

> On May 12, 2007, at 10:24 AM, Jeff Davis, KE9V wrote:
>

>> Finally got around to installing X11 on the Powerbook and now I'd
>> like to install Xastir but I can't seem to find a pre-compiled
>> binary? Will I have to build it and if so can someone point me to a
>> How-To?
>>

> http://www.xastir.org/wiki/index.php/Installation_Notes
>
> There is a precompiled binary for OS X, but it's a few months old.
>
> You can subscribe to the xastir mailing list at

> -Jason
> kg4wsv

Yea, but that first page leads binary seekers to the N1OFZ site with
a "binaries" page that says:

--------------------------
"The item you requested does not exist on this server or cannot be
served.

Please double check the web address or use the search function on
this page to find what you are looking for.

If you know you have the correct web address but are encountering an
error, please contact the Site Administration.

Thank you."

Previously there was a page that supposedly led to two different
binaries, the PPC and the Intel versions, but only one of those
existed (the old PPC one). At the moment, those looking for a MacOs
binary have a minor problem -- it's not there right now.

With luck it might come back sometime!