[aprssig] Copy MAPS to new version

WB4GQK at aol.com WB4GQK at aol.com
Thu Sep 30 16:39:49 EDT 2004

I certainly want to thank Herb for his input, but unfortunately that solution
has not worked on this system. It's quite easy to go into Windows Explorer
and open WinAPRS and it's accompanying folders. Of course the MAP folder only
has 3 files. One of course is the Continental USA Tiger Map, the other two are
the ones I want to display.

When I select Maps from the Toolbar LIST, the screen I see in the lower right
toolbar indicates "No Maps Loaded" ? I think the problem is the display
format. It is basically a Tiger Map callup.

If any one has circumvented this problem I sure would like to hear their
solution.

Jim