[aprssig] Copy MAPS to new version

Herb Gerhardt hgerhardt at wavecable.com
Wed Sep 29 22:57:20 EDT 2004

You can just copy and paste the maps you want into the MAPS folder of the
new version.  Once you restart the program, the maps will be available.

Also be aware that there is also a Version 2.7.6 available.  This version is
the same as 2.7.5 but uses the older versions (V3 and V3.5) of Precision
Mapping with a full screen display.  That is the version I am now using.  It
also supports the Tiger Maps.  It is a great choice if you want a full
screen Precision Map and have and OLD PM CD laying around.

Herb, KB7UVC
NW APRS Group, West Sound Coordinator
Our WEB Site:  http://www.nwaprs.org

My NEW Email Address:  hgerhardt at wavecable.com