[aprssig] Copy MAPS to new version

Herb Gerhardt hgerhardt at wavecable.com
Thu Sep 30 17:20:23 EDT 2004

OK, you got me confused now.

To open a map, you need to go to the Windows pull down menu in WinAPRS.
There you can select the New Tiger Map, New Map Square or New Map Precision
Mapping.  For Tiger Maps to work you first need to download them and create
and fill your Tiger folder and your NWSshape folder.  For Precision Mapping
you need to load the PM CD and execute the correct OCX file first.  The
standard New Map Square will open whatever maps (basically DOS format maps)
you have in your Map folder.

If you are still confused, go the help file in the Docs folder using Win
Explorer.

Hope this help.  Am going hunting so if you have further question, I will
not be able to help you till I get back in a week or so.

Herb, KB7UVC

Where I am walking:  http://map.findu.com/KB7UVC-7
Where I am driving:  http://map.findu.com/KB7UVC-8

My NEW Email Address:  hgerhardt at wavecable.com