[TangerineSDR] ka9q-web success

Franco VENTURI fventuri at comcast.net
Tue Feb 27 13:00:22 EST 2024

John, I am glad to hear you have ka9q-web running there and thanks for the kind words.

Regarding the address of the multicast control stream from ka9q-radio, there's already the '-m' command line argument to choose a different address than 'web.local'. For instance in your case:

    ka9q-web -m hf.local

I also just added a note to the README so other people won't have the same problem.

Franco