[TangerineSDR] ka9q-web success

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Tue Feb 27 13:16:18 EST 2024

Thanks, Franco!  The -m option sounds like it's just the trick.

I wonder if it's time to agree on some recommendations for command
stream names so that it's easier for new client applications to be added
to an existing radiod installation.  Maybe just use hardware name
followed by a hyphen and identifier if there are multiple instances on
the network like -- "rx888.local", "rx888-1.local", "rx888-dipole.local"?

I'm going to work today on making a systemd module to launch ka9q-web.
When I have something that works, I'll send it on to you.