[TangerineSDR] SID monitor now functioning

Bob Stricklin bstrick at N5BRG.COM
Wed Sep 7 22:18:13 EDT 2022

With Jonathans pointers I did manage to get the SuperSID front end working with the vlfrx software today. Turned out I had a issue with config in /boot/config.txt file that prevented data from flowing from audio injector. I thought I had it set properly and still wonder if some update or other system change overwrote the file.

The signals seem to be there but week and changing strength with antenna movement. I feel I now need to improve the antenna and matching. I have a plan for this.

My sample file attached.

Bob N5BRG