[TangerineSDR] SID monitor now functioning

Jonathan emuman100 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 23:29:48 EDT 2022

Hi Bob,

Nice work on getting vlfrx-tools running! I forgot to mention, go into
alsamixer and turn up the input volume to the highest.

It looks like you are not receiving anything. It could be some electronics
problem or something with the antenna or placement.

This is a spectrum capture of my current VLF spectrum received in northeast
PA:

Jonathan
KC3EEY