[TangerineSDR] [HamSCI] RE: 04/19/2022 Whistler Events!!

Robert McGwier rwmcgwier at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 09:39:04 EDT 2022

Ahhh  I was going to ask if the ground loop/AC hum had been worked on.  The
whistlers are audible and we would be able to agc them to loud if we could
eliminate the equipment made hum. This will increase the usable dynamic
range in the audio output.

Nice stuff.  Easily seen in the spectrograms.

--
Dr. Robert W McGwier, Ph.D.
Adjunct Faculty, Virginia Tech