[TangerineSDR] 04/19/2022 Whistler Events!!

Dr. Nathaniel A. Frissell Ph.D. nathaniel.frissell at scranton.edu
Sat Apr 30 05:43:14 EDT 2022

Hey, Jonathan! This is really great! Thank you!

I was on a journal club telecon with people from the NASA MSFC yesterday re-capping the HamSCI workshop, and your work came up quite a bit. They really liked it!

I'm looking forward to the results now that we have the grounding noise issue resolved.

73 Nathaniel W2NAF