[TangerineSDR] Local network configuration and monitoring of magnetometer.

David Witten wittend at wwrinc.com
Mon Jul 19 18:42:45 EDT 2021

Hyomin,

I don't think that a monolithic application to handle data capture,
archiving, and local monitoring is a good idea.  There are just too many
important moving parts.
Some of them are services like Web servers, Web socket servers, and timed
tasks.  Some of them are presentation graphics interfaces.  Each has its
own peculiarities and requirements.  Each is best done in a particular
implementation language.  Some have security issues so it is best to use
well-tested existing implementations that have stood up to scrutiny over
time.  Some are unique to our current needs.

None of this has pretensions of being a final solution for the
PSWS/TangerineSDR project.  I'm just trying to address what seem to me to
be immediate needs for users of the magnetometers as they currently exist.

Dave