[TangerineSDR] Local network configuration and monitoring of magnetometer.

Kim, Hyomin hmkim at njit.edu
Mon Jul 19 17:28:28 EDT 2021

Hi Dave
Perhaps, it is better to have one integrated software tool both to display
local data (just like you showed here) and to upload data to the
centralized data repository? Just a thought...

[image: NJIT logo] <https://www.njit.edu/> *Hyomin Kim*
Assistant Professor
Physics
Center for Solar-Terrestrial Research
Institute for Space Weather Sciences
hmkim at njit.edu • (973) 596-5704
https://web.njit.edu/~hmkim/
104 Tiernan Hall, 161 Warren Street, Newark, NJ 07102