[TangerineSDR] Local network configuration and monitoring of magnetometer.

Kim, Hyomin hmkim at njit.edu
Tue Jul 20 16:53:29 EDT 2021

I understand. That was just a thought coming from me who doesn't really
know much about the system...
Thanks!

Hyomin

[image: NJIT logo] <https://www.njit.edu/> *Hyomin Kim*
Assistant Professor
Physics
Center for Solar-Terrestrial Research
Institute for Space Weather Sciences
hmkim at njit.edu • (973) 596-5704
https://web.njit.edu/~hmkim/
104 Tiernan Hall, 161 Warren Street, Newark, NJ 07102