[TangerineSDR] Personal Space WX Station Central Control System Database

David Witten wittend at wwrinc.com
Sat Nov 7 12:33:45 EST 2020

On Thursday afternoon Nathanial set up a Linode virtual machine for us to
use  as a rsync  repository for data logged from the magnetometers under
test.  I'm having a bit of difficulty accessing it so far, but I have
another instance running well.  There are seemingly some loose ends related
to access,but that should be cleared up soon.  A database will reside on
this node to keep track of what has been placed there.

My plan was to use PostgresQL perhaps coupled with a time-series database,
perhaps similar to that being used by Rob Robinett to experiment with
different collection/retrieval strategies.  I intend to follow the database
model proposed by Bill AB4EJ.  This will be available to all testors and
give everyone an early opportunity to find out what works/breaks.

Will this be useful for you as well?

Dave Witten, KD0EAG