[TangerineSDR] Personal Space WX Station Central Control System Database

Tom McDermott tom.n5eg at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 12:42:00 EST 2020

HI Dave,  certainly useful.    I was trying to figure out what the
individual magnetometer records look like.
i.e. timestamp, x_meas, y_meas, z_meas, total_field,  as well as the field
types (e.g. uint16, time_t) etc.

I am not familiar with PostgresQL.   Does it expose a port with semantics
similar to mysql or mariadb for appending
records?  There are Python packages for connecting to remote databases and
manipulating them.

-- Tom, N5EG