[TangerineSDR] Mag update?

David Witten wittend at wwrinc.com
Fri Jul 31 10:26:34 EDT 2020

Hyomin,

I'm not certain what the next step should be.  Julius is hoping for further
response from PNI on this subject.

If temperature compensation does account for the differences in observed
response I would think that the important thing to  do may be to find a way
to calibrate out the discrepancy.  Then we can look at insulation to
further minimize the effect.
Calibration will hopefully give us more meaningful values to begin with.
Insulation will dampen the effect of those behaviors over short timespans.

Fortunately, neither requires changes in the basic circuit, just
adjustments to the data collection and device packaging.

Dave