[TangerineSDR] Interesting article/Question about status of TangerineSDR?

Stephen Roland Kaeppler skaeppl at clemson.edu
Tue Jan 21 08:38:50 EST 2020

Hi All-

In some recent web browsing I was doing, I ran across the following article which looked interesting and relevant to some of the TangerineSDR efforts.  This article may also be good for hamsci as well: https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/8471477  Admittedly, this is article may be behind a paywall.

Second, I saw the Scotty had written an article in QEX recently.  I was wondering when there might be a prototype of the TangerineSDR available?  There is at least one video on youtube from Orlando stating that there might be a prototype in 2020.  I am not sure what phase we are in the design, but I would be interested to know.

Thanks all and 73,
Steve