[TangerineSDR] (no subject)

Tom McDermott tom.n5eg at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 22:07:20 EST 2020

Notes from PSWS / TangerineSDR call of 02-10-2020

1. Question about the magnetometer mounting arrangement. One concern is
that the sensor needs to be properly aligned to north, level, and plumb.
The proper height above ground is not yet decided. Phil requested that the
impact of extender, I2C cable wiring, and interference due to I2C
electrical currents is characterized.

Also discussed: could there be an automated algorithm to adjust for sensor
coordinate rotational error? Probably yes.

2. Phil and Nathaniel discussed the need for use cases that may describe
the phase coherence requirements for some of the measurements desired.

-- Tom, N5EG